Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dear Punk

Dear Punk Who Broke Into My Car,

You suck. I hope you felt even a quarter of the frustration I've experienced when you realized you took something that meant absolutely nothing to you.

But, it was super valuable to me.

My guess is you dumped it somewhere.

Punk.

I also hope it hurt at least a little punching through my window. (BTW, you owe me $275)

Was it worth going out in the snowy, freezing night?

Most Sincerely,
Silver Toyota Owner

4 comments:

  1. That sucks Erin...I am so sorry this happened to you. But Karma is a you know what and it will bite him in the hiney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I am sorry to hear about that. And thanks for the new blog link. I'm still at the same old place. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this does suck. so sorry you had to go though this. what comes around goes around. for them i mean :)

    ReplyDelete